– Goa Foundation
– mines, minerals & People (mm&P)
– Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS)
– Ekta Parishad
– Samata India
– India Network for Basic Income
– Public Finance Public Accountability Collective (PFPAC)
– Nirmal Vishwa, Ponda
– Mozaic, Goa
– Video Volunteers
– World United, Goa
– Live Happy, Goa
Name of the Individuals Occupation And Quotes
- Aruna Roy Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS)
- Nikhil Dey Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS)
- Shankar Singh Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS)
- Jagdeep Chhokar retired professor, IIM-A, founder, Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR)
- Bhasker Assoldekar Goa State Coordinator, Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR)
- Ravi Rebbapragada Chairperson, mm&P (mines, minerals & People)
- Ashok Shrimali Secretary General, mm&P (mines, minerals & People)
- Ramesh Sharma Coordinator, Ekta Parishad
- Himanshu Damle Coordinator, Public Finance Public Accountability Collective (PFPAC)
- Jean Dreze Professor, Ranchi University
- Felix Padel Anthropologist-activist and author
Guy Standing SOAS, University of London, and Hon.Co-President of BIEN
"This is the optimum way of promoting community development while giving every man, woman and child a sense of basic security and pride in their community"
Nandan Nawn Professor, TERI University
"This makes perfect sense. Each human inhabitant on the earth has equal claim
over the 'gifts' given by nature in the form of natural resources."
- Harini Nagendra Ecologist
- Ilina Sen Professor, TISS Mumbai
- Gayatri Menon Professor, Azim Premji University
- Himanshu Upadhyay Asst Professor, Azim Premji University
- Maria Aurora Couto Author, Padma Shri
- Suresh Amonkar Author, Padma Shri
- Wendell Rodricks Designer, Padma Shri
- Norma Alvares Lawyer, Padma Shri
- Claude Alvares Goa Foundation
Dean D'Cruz Architect, owner Mozaic Design
"Stops the loot and gives a future"
Arturo D Souza Civil activist
"It is a very fair preposition to all"
- Haresh Melwani Owner, HL Nathurmal (mining company)
Desmond Nazareth Serial entrepreneur
"It is an eminently sensible and meaningful use of the commons"
Diviya Kapur Owner, Literati
"I believe the future requires sustainable development and protection of our earth and environment"
- Ahmed Bungalowala Author
- Reboni Saha Owner Mozaic Design, Secretary, Goa Bachao Abhiyan (GBA)
Bhagyashree Owner, Paperboat Collective
"Belive in a green and living future for the next generations to come"
- Hyacinth Pinto Architect
Kaushik Ramanathan Designer
"Future Generations require a sustainable environment and planned development"
Reginald Goveas Designer
"It is only fair in a democratic country"
Rahul Chandawarkar Journalist and photographer:
"It is people centric. For the people, by the people, of the people."
Lina Vincent Art curator
"I want a better future for the next generation"
Saba Hasan Artist
"This earth is our life"
Seema Kohli Artist
"It is the common earth that we share and not an answer to anyone greed to have "More"
- Rahul Basu Founder and CEO, Ajadé